[Openmp-dev] LLVM OpenMP update

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Tue Oct 7 11:38:21 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:30 AM, Andrey Bokhanko <andreybokhanko at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Chris,
>
> > 3) No QA - from our (PathScale) internal testing during a patch review
> process or proof that it was tested against llvm (I could give 2 shits
> about gcc-4.9 - Is there an LLVM build bot or automated testing setup?)
>
> Of course there are buildbots!
>
> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libiomp5-gcc-x86_64-linux-debian
>
> As for tests, UoH works hard to add their OpenUH test suite to libiomp
> testing -- which proved to be not easy without OpenMP-enabled compiler
> available in clang trunk [yet]. But AFAIK, they made some real progress
> here -- stay tuned.
>
> BTW, if you have OpenMP test suites that you can open-source, you are
> welcome to add them to the project -- and thus, improve QA coverage!

Thank you for your reply

That build bot looks like it's only doing a build and nothing else. I can't
drill down into any specific tests for example. I care less about automated
and public testing infrastructure than I do about the ability review each
and every patch/commit (BEFORE) it's been pushed. Especially stuff which
does not meet any coding or commit guidelines by any llvm project.

I think my 1st message is clear