[Openmp-dev] LLVM OpenMP update

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:57:30 PDT 2014

Chris,

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:38 PM, C Bergström <cbergstrom at pathscale.com>
wrote:

> I think my 1st message is clear

Oh yes -- you wrote it in no uncertain terms! :-)

My point is that transformation of a long-standing proprietary project to a
"proper" open-source one doesn't happen in an instant.

Buildbots? Done
Libiomp included in llvm release? Done (3.5 includes libiomp)
Automatic testing of the library? Under work. (See my message on OpenUH
test suite. BTW, it is already committed in source code form, so everyone
can run it with an OpenMP-enabled compiler (like one from clang-omp.github)
on his/her platform of choice.)
Commits done in small chunks, covered with reviews? Under work. (See what
Jim said in his message.)

Progress does happen, but it takes some time. As expected.

Andrey