[Openmp-dev] LLVM OpenMP update

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:30:24 PDT 2014

Chris,

> 3) No QA - from our (PathScale) internal testing during a patch review
process or proof that it was tested against llvm (I could give 2 shits
about gcc-4.9 - Is there an LLVM build bot or automated testing setup?)

Of course there are buildbots!

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libiomp5-gcc-x86_64-linux-debian

As for tests, UoH works hard to add their OpenUH test suite to libiomp
testing -- which proved to be not easy without OpenMP-enabled compiler
available in clang trunk [yet]. But AFAIK, they made some real progress
here -- stay tuned.

BTW, if you have OpenMP test suites that you can open-source, you are
welcome to add them to the project -- and thus, improve QA coverage!

Andrey
=========
Software Engineer
Intel Compiler Team