[llvm-dev] Segmentation faults running the new llvm ModulePassManager with default pipeline

Sanket Diwale via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 19 06:15:45 PDT 2021

Thanks Aurthur.

That seems to have been the problem. I changed the code to use a new
instances for all the pass and analysis managers for every new module added
and that fixed the issue. Didn't try using the 'clear()' method since the
code seems to be working for now and I can move on to solving some other
problems.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best,
Sanket