[llvm-dev] Segmentation faults running the new llvm ModulePassManager with default pipeline

Arthur Eubanks via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 18 09:21:29 PDT 2021

The issue is probably that the analyses are not being cleared between runs
and you end up using stale analyses. I'd recommend that you use a new
instance of all the pass/analysis managers every time you perform codegen.
(if you really want, you could call the `clear()` method on all
the analysis managers, but that's a bit more sketchy)