[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 23 08:39:18 PST 2021

> 1) GitHub's search is pretty abysmal, but I was not expecting it to be
> this level of problematic. Doing a search for something like
> "attribute" to see what kind of attribute-related bugs are open is
> trivial in Bugzilla and utterly useless in GitHub. I'm guessing this
> wasn't expected, but I'm wondering if there's anything to be done
> about it?
We can try to report this issue to github folks and see what could be
done. Maybe it's a matter of some text index to be rebuilt.

> 2) It seems that some user accounts are being created as mannequins
> rather than being hooked up to the actual user. For example,
> https://github.com/llvm/test8/issues/37237#issuecomment-973565691 is a
> comment by zygoloid and it is marked as "mannequin" rather than
> linking to https://github.com/zygoloid. Is that expected behavior or
> does this indicate some of the data wasn't migrated properly?
"mannequins" are those who are not members of LLVM organization (they
will be treated separately after the migration).
It was also a surprise to me that Richard does not have LLVM GH repo
commit access :)

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University