[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 23 07:16:54 PST 2021

> Is there a link to the list of email-to-github-username mappings?  That would allow people to (a) verify their data was captured, and (b) check for typos.
We cannot share such information as it might be considered personal
data in some jurisdictions and could be easily crawled. Everyone who
did not fill out the form received the notification email recently.

Google forms can send emails back only when the "capture emails"
feature is switched on and we heard lots of complaints in the past
about this. Everyone who would like to check it can contact myself.

Thank you for understanding.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University