[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 23 06:56:43 PST 2021

Is there a link to the list of email-to-github-username mappings?  That would allow people to (a) verify their data was captured, and (b) check for typos.

Some of my colleagues really cannot remember whether they filled out the form to associate email addresses with github usernames.  I remember when we did the github migration it was just a file to edit and it was trivial to check.  With no confirmation email sent from the form, and no link to the data, all I can do is say, submit it again just in case.

As for myself, I vaguely remember doing it, probably because I had to do it 3 times for different addresses, but it was a *long* time ago.
--paulr