[llvm-dev] Update on Bugzilla migration

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 1 09:13:14 PDT 2021

Dear All,

Over the weekend we tried to perform a "dry-run" migration –
conversion of all 51k+ bugzilla issues to a temporary GitHub project.

Unfortunately, the migration failed due to some obscure error at the
GitHub side. So far, GitHub is unable to tell us what the problem is,
how to solve / workaround it and how to proceed with the migration
(not to say, how to prevent similar issues during the real migration).
So far this is the real show-stopper.

We will continue pushing, however, I do not have any ETA on when we
will be able to continue with the bugzilla migration.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but sometimes things are beyond my control.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University