[llvm-dev] [LLParser] Remove deplibs related defines and functions

Xuanda Yang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 27 19:52:59 PDT 2021

Thanks for the input! Especially thanks for bringing up the last attempt to
remove these functionalities so we can figure out it's safer to do so with
the textual IR. Let's wait til Jun 2nd, if no other objections are purposed
I will continue with the revision.

Xuanda

Chris Lattner <clattner at nondot.org> 于2021年5月28日周五 上午12:20写道: