[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Fix miscompilation issues in LLVM IR using the 'Freeze' instruction

Hyeongyu Kim via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 20 03:47:58 PDT 2021

Hello all,

My name is Hyeongyu, and I am an undergraduate student at Seoul National
University, Korea. My proposal for GSoC2021 about "Fix miscompilation
issues in LLVM IR using the 'Freeze' instruction" was accepted a few days
ago. It is a project that applies 'Freeze' instruction to more parts
without performance loss, and I want to make LLVM more robust through this
project. I'm very excited about my GSoC project, and I think it will be an
amazing summer with my mentors Nuno Lopes and Juneyoung Lee.

Best,
Hyeogyu kim