[llvm-dev] Bazel rules for compiler-rt, libcxxabi, libcxx. Any ongoing work?

Кирилл Забелин via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 6 05:45:28 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

We plan to use llvm and build it by Bazel. But it seems that for some
sub-projects bazel rules don't exist. I had a short discussion with libc
devs and found out that they currently work on bazel rules for libc
sub-projects. So, I was wondering if there is ongoing work for some other
sub-projects.

In particular, I am interested in the following sub-projects:
* compiler-rt
* libcxxabi
* libcxx

Is there somebody who works on bazel rules for any of these sub-projects
(or plans to work on them)?
I am just checking because if not I think we will just start writing them
by ourselves and try to submit them to upstream if they are good enough :)

Kind regards,
Kirill