[llvm-dev] [Ad] New LLVM Book

Kai Plociennik via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 29 23:49:33 PDT 2021

Hello Min,

thank you very much for writing this book! I ordered one yesterday as
printed version. This is something that will greatly help people like
me, I think, who are integrating functionality in many different parts
of Clang + LLVM (we are creating a hardware accelerator which we target
and implement OpenMP offloading support).

To have a better understanding of the overall architecture + design
principles, as well as intended ways of integrating functionality, will
surely save lots of time and lead to better quality of what is implemented.

Cheers,

Kai Plociennik