[llvm-dev] [Ad] New LLVM Book

Min-Yih Hsu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 28 10:25:07 PDT 2021

Edited: My editor just contacted me that they prefer to give out free eBooks to people live in US first, due to some marketing concerns.
I sincerely apologize for this inconvenient. However, please don’t hesitate contact me if you’re interested in this book, I have some promotion code you can apply that doesn’t have such region restriction.

Thank you!
-Min