[llvm-dev] Optimal variant of regbankselect

Dominik Montada via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 28 06:38:46 PDT 2020

Hi Gabriel,

thank you so much for doing this! I'll try out the patch in our
downstream implementation right away. Do you know how big of an impact
this has on compile time compared to fast and greedy?

Cheers,

Dominik

Dominik Montada                   Email: dominik.montada at hightec-rt.com
HighTec EDV-Systeme GmbH          Phone: +49 681 92613 19
Europaallee 19                    Fax:   +49-681-92613-26
D-66113 Saarbrücken               WWW: http://www.hightec-rt.com

Managing Director: Vera Strothmann
Register Court: Saarbrücken, HRB 10445, VAT ID: DE 138344222

you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or
---