[llvm-dev] Upcoming upgrade of LLVM buildbot

Galina Kistanova via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 19 19:35:30 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We have reached the point when all the bots could be updated to a newer
buildbot-worker software.

We should be fine to go with whatever the version is current for the OS on
your bots.

If you are a bot owner, please feel free to move your bots to the staging,
upgrade the buildbot worker, check to make sure it is still reliably green,
and move it back to the production build bot. Please talk to me if for any
reason you want to stay with the version you currently have installed.

Feel free to ping me if you will get issues or will need help.

In the meantime, we will lock the llvm-zorg repository for changes for a
few days. I'm going to clean up the patches for the updated zorg and will
commit them. Once that is done we are back to accepting the changes.

Thanks

Galina