[llvm-dev] Phabricator default view

Jonas Devlieghere via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 3 13:49:54 PST 2018

I was originally using a dashboard similar to the one Sam created that
included a panel with my subscription. Because that was a little too dense
I've switched to using the default one and have a separate dashboard for
subscriptions. I think it should be accessible to everyone:
https://reviews.llvm.org/dashboard/view/28/

I added it as a menu item so it shows up as "Subscribed" under my activity
in the left column.

Cheers,
Jonas