[LLVMdev] Doxygen: enable autobrief?

Sean Silva chisophugis at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:49:09 PDT 2015

If they handle our existing explicit-`\brief` comments correctly I don't
see why not. You might want to add a blurb to
http://llvm.org/docs/CodingStandards.html#doxygen-use-in-documentation-comments
which currently suggests the explicit-`\brief`; you probably want to gather
a bit more community consensus for updating the coding standard though.

-- Sean Silva