[LLVMdev] 3.4.1 Regression caused by merging r198940

Jiangning Liu liujiangning1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 01:02:24 PDT 2014

Hi Tom,

Looking at your code changes, I don't see any issue, and 198940 should only
affect the behavior of c++ program, while MultiSource/Applications/sgefa is
a pure c program.

I tried top of release 3.4.1 with MultiSource/Applications/sgefa, and I
can't reproduce the issue. My dump shows with/without the patch you
reverted, the test can always pass for AArch64 target.

So can you tell me on which target it failed? And can you show me the
failure log as well?

Thanks,
-Jiangning