[LLVMdev] how to get path profile information ?

#ALOK PRAKASH# ALOK0001 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Wed Apr 18 03:15:19 PDT 2012

What version of LLVM are you using? The profiling framework is completely messed up in the newer versions of LLVM.. I used to work with profiling in 2.5 some time ago, and it seemed to work fine.. If you really need this to work quickly, you might want to just get the old version and get on with it..

The newer versions of LLVM need to get the profiling part fixed soon..It is messing up my work as well..I am trying to fix it now.. If you could give me the exact details of the error and your steps, I might be able to work it out...

Cheers,
Alok