[LLVMdev] Status of llvm-ld

David Sehr sehr at google.com
Thu Mar 31 09:03:30 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update.  As you know, we're trying to build a phase that
looks like the user's platform linker, so we'll probably need all the flag
support eventually.  And although it's hotly debated occasionally (:-)), we
probably will want the ability to link with native code also.  Both of these
lean in favor of gold/plugin.

Thanks again,

David