[LLVMdev] Possibly Vista-related Windows/MinGW Compilation Issues

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Thu May 29 21:36:14 PDT 2008

Hello, Jonathan

> I thought I'd messed up something related to the linker,
> but I couldn't explain why XP would work using the same steps.
The only thing comes to my mind seeing this: perl from msysDTK works
differently (somehow) on Vista, thus llvm-config is broken which leads
to missed libraries, broken dependencies, etc.

I'd suggest you to compare stuff on different systems.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.