[LLVMdev] problem with using DSA for a side-effect analysis

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 3 21:31:40 PDT 2008

What I was hoping is that the internal implementation of the ModRef
API in DSAA has that kind of information.  It needs to do exactly what
you described with computeNodeMapping to implement the AliasAnalysis
interface.

Andrew, my question was whether the ModRef info is computed by the -
dsaa implementation.  If so, that code might be reusable (either
directly, by exposing it through a separate interface) or indirectly
(by duplicating) for what Zvonimir wants.

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.org/