[LLVMdev] Web Site Re-Design

Owen Anderson resistor at mac.com
Fri Jul 27 18:13:02 PDT 2007

Wow, that looks really good.  I'm amused to see code I wrote in the
background of the logo. ;-)

My only concerns have already been voiced by others, but I thought
I'd throw my vote behind them too:

1) I'd like it if the body test could be a little bit darker.
Doesn't need to be purely black, but I think it's a bit too light
right now.

2) The footer looks out of place.  Part of that may just be its
coloring: it doesn't go with anything else on the page.

Thanks,

--Owen