[LLVMdev] New Web Pages

Kenneth Hoste kenneth.hoste at elis.ugent.be
Fri Apr 6 11:14:44 PDT 2007

On 06 Apr 2007, at 17:41, Reid Spencer wrote:

> Hi Kenneth,
>
> On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 08:55 +0200, Kenneth Hoste wrote:
>> Hi Reid,
>>
>> On 06 Apr 2007, at 04:51, Reid Spencer wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Just in case you missed the construction of these pages, I thought
>>> you'd
>>> like to know about these new ones:
>>>
>>> http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html
>>>    All the latest details on the 25th May Developer's meeting. Page
>>> modified daily!
>>
>> Do you know if there are plans for any form of live streaming? That
>> would be awesome since I won't be able to make it, but I'm very much
>> interested in the introductory talks.
>
> I don't think we'll be able to do that this year. We are working
> with a
> $0.00 budget and relying on what people can donate. Right now, I'm
> trying to figure out how to just get a video camera there so we can at
> least tape it and load the video onto the web site. At the very
> least, I
> hope we can get audio.

OK, I see. I would be happy with audio + the slideshows (doesn't
really have to be live, I'll be in bed anyway probably), and anything
on top of that is a win.... Thanks!

>> I hope to use it in the near future though, so thanks for adding me!
>> Could you also provide a link to my website (http://
>> www.elis.ugent.be/
>> ~kehoste)?
>
> Certainly. Thanks.

Cool. Thanks.

K.
--

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital (Aaron Levenstein)

Kenneth Hoste
ELIS - Ghent University
kenneth.hoste at elis.ugent.be
http://www.elis.ugent.be/~kehoste