[LLVMdev] New Web Pages

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Fri Apr 6 08:41:31 PDT 2007

Hi Kenneth,

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 08:55 +0200, Kenneth Hoste wrote:
> Hi Reid,
>
> On 06 Apr 2007, at 04:51, Reid Spencer wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > Just in case you missed the construction of these pages, I thought
> > you'd
> > like to know about these new ones:
> >
> > http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html
> >    All the latest details on the 25th May Developer's meeting. Page
> > modified daily!
>
> Do you know if there are plans for any form of live streaming? That
> would be awesome since I won't be able to make it, but I'm very much
> interested in the introductory talks.

I don't think we'll be able to do that this year. We are working with a
$0.00 budget and relying on what people can donate. Right now, I'm
trying to figure out how to just get a video camera there so we can at
least tape it and load the video onto the web site. At the very least, I
hope we can get audio.

> > http://llvm.org/Users.html
> >    A list of organizations using LLVM. If you want on this page
> > send the
> > details here.
>
> Thanks for mentioning me here.

Correct thanks go to John Criswell :)

> My activity with LLVM is currently
> really low, I'm basically waiting for LLVM 2.0 and a somewhat usefull
> Fortran frontend.

Yes, even I'm in that category (for HLVM). I think there's a lot of
people waiting for 2.0 :)

> I hope to use it in the near future though, so thanks for adding me!
> Could you also provide a link to my website (http://www.elis.ugent.be/
> ~kehoste)?

Certainly. Thanks.

Reid.