[LLVMdev] New Web Pages

Vikram S. Adve vadve at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 6 13:53:52 PDT 2007

Everyone,

Some of you may have noticed (and Reid pointed it out in his message)
- there is a new Web page listing active (present or past) users of
LLVM.

That page is still very much incomplete.  If you are not listed there
and are willing to be listed, please send email to
criswell at cs.uiuc.edu (don't reply to this message - no need to spam
the whole group) with the 2 or 3 columns in the table that applies to
your category of users.

If you are listed and want your name taken off, send us email as well
and please accept our apologies.  Our default assumption for users is
that if you've posted messages a few times on llvmdev, we assume you
don't mind being listed on this page.

Thanks,

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve