[LLVMdev] New Web Pages

Kenneth Hoste kenneth.hoste at elis.ugent.be
Thu Apr 5 23:55:41 PDT 2007

Hi Reid,

On 06 Apr 2007, at 04:51, Reid Spencer wrote:

> All,
>
> Just in case you missed the construction of these pages, I thought
> you'd
> like to know about these new ones:
>
> http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html
>    All the latest details on the 25th May Developer's meeting. Page
> modified daily!

Do you know if there are plans for any form of live streaming? That
would be awesome since I won't be able to make it, but I'm very much
interested in the introductory talks.

> http://llvm.org/Users.html
>    A list of organizations using LLVM. If you want on this page
> send the
> details here.

Thanks for mentioning me here. My activity with LLVM is currently
really low, I'm basically waiting for LLVM 2.0 and a somewhat usefull
Fortran frontend.
I hope to use it in the near future though, so thanks for adding me!
Could you also provide a link to my website (http://www.elis.ugent.be/
~kehoste)?

> http://llvm.org/SVNMigration.html
>    Information about the pending migration of LLVM source code from
> CVS
> to Subversion
> http://llvm.org/InTheNews.html
>    News, Blogs, Distros, etc. featuring LLVM. If you have more, please
> send the details.

Interesting!

greetings,

K.

--

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital (Aaron Levenstein)

Kenneth Hoste
ELIS - Ghent University
kenneth.hoste at elis.ugent.be
http://www.elis.ugent.be/~kehoste