[lldb-dev] Losing prompt when running any python commands

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Thu Jul 4 11:13:35 PDT 2013

What are your concerns with checking in an updated libedit (or another similar library like the zsh that Greg mentioned)? As far as I understand, the BSD licensing is permissive enough to do that, and there's other (albeit less critical) libraries checked into the LLDB source tree, such as pexpect.

Dan