[lldb-dev] Losing prompt when running any python commands

Matthew Sorrels sorrels.m at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:13:36 PDT 2013

I think the license should be fine, but I'm not a lawyer.  The real
question is how would you like it integrated in?  I'll take a look at
pexpect and see how it was merged in.  At the very least I assume you'll
want some way to allow the build system to use the system version instead.
Is there anything else that it needs to do?