[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Using Phabricator Project/Group and Ponder

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 28 12:42:55 PDT 2020

I strongly agree with Gábor.

Static analyzer is part of clang. Like, literally - we're all working on
the same executable, the same product. We have to discuss it the way the
rest of clang is discussed. Everybody who works on clang should be
assumed to be interesterd in what's going on because we're potentially
messing with their binary.

Discussing things on cfe-dev is also a nice way of informing everybody
that we're still alive and being actively developed. This was quite
important a few years ago when static analyzer was perceived to be a
dead project and everybody was discouraged from working on it :)