[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Using Phabricator Project/Group and Ponder

Balázs Benics via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 28 14:44:01 PDT 2020

OK, let's say I'm convinced about using cfe-dev for this purpose.

What about the Phab Group?

An other question is the llvm discord server.
It seems that the analyzer channel is quite - sort to say - silent.
Should we use that instead? Especially for lightweight questions and
knowlegde sharing.
If a cfe-dev quality one arises, we can still discuss that here.

What do you think about this?