[cfe-dev] Implementing cppcoreguideline "avoid non-const global variables"

Jonas Toth via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 21 01:49:57 PDT 2019

Hi,

thats a good approach to learning clang-tidy!
I think it is ok to write some tests and then post it for code-review.
Just add "[clang-tidy] ..." in the title and then the right reviewers
will pick it up :)

Don't be afraid or hesitate for code review. From my experience thats
the best way to get introduced into the code base.

Best Regards
Jonas