[cfe-dev] The name of clang/lib/Tooling/Refactoring

Ilya Biryukov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 24 09:56:55 PDT 2019

I don't think it's risky, I think it does not add much value, but would
require some work and would be a little inconvenient for those touching
this code (merge conflicts, integrates, etc).

If an option not to do it is out of the table, I'd vote to rename the CMake
target as that seems to cause strictly less problems: no merge conflicts
due to moved files, no changes needed to source code outside build files.

--
Regards,
Ilya Biryukov