[cfe-dev] Maintaining a clang fork

Philip Reames via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 10 16:03:59 PST 2016

On 03/10/2016 12:42 PM, Hal Finkel via cfe-dev wrote:
> [...]
We have an automated script which runs twice a day and does an automated
pull/merge/test.  If everything succeeds, it directly pushes into our
local tree.  We've found this succeeds roughly 50% of the time and that
the rest need (mostly minor) hand resolution. I'd generally say that a
faster merge interval leads to less pain overall.