[cfe-dev] Building llvm/clang from source: 'make update'

Mario Werner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 12 08:54:18 PST 2015

Hi,

I do not know anything about 'make update' but may have an alternative.
I quite successfully use the myrepos [1] tool to automate the update
process of my llvm source tree. You can update llvm and all subrepos
with a simple 'mr up' from the project root directory. It only needs to
be configured once.

HTH,
Mario

[1] https://github.com/joeyh/myrepos