[cfe-dev] Building llvm/clang from source: 'make update'

Maarten Hoes via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 12 09:12:58 PST 2015

Hi,

That's actually a pretty cool tool ! And it claims to work with all kinds
of source code revision systems too. I didn't even need to checkout the
myrepos git repo, it is available as a rpm package for my Fedora 23 system.
For setup you only need to run 'mr register' *once* in every checked out
repository, and then 'mr up' in the top level dir does indeed check out all
the lower level repo's.

Thank you very much,

- Maarten