[cfe-dev] Status of SEH?

mfaithfull mfaithfull at btopenworld.com
Thu Jan 30 12:27:38 PST 2014

I would obviously like clang SEH to be compatible with my client side SEH implementation for MSVC so they can share code. I do agree that some of the MSVC implementation seems overly convoluted. Either way keep me in the loop. I should have a reasonably complete SEH client library that works when built with MSVC and builds with clang online within the next 10 days as part of the QOR project Strata-1.

Matthew F.

Sent from Samsung Mobile