[cfe-dev] Building clang on Windows for MingW with CMake/Ninja

Edward Diener eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com
Wed Jan 29 23:22:07 PST 2014

When I build clang on Windows for MingW with CMake/Ninja I get from Cmake:

-- Warning: LLVM will be built thread-unsafe because atomic builtins are
missing
-- Could NOT find LibXml2 (missing:  LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR)

The CMake setup finishes successfully. When I invoke clang++ with the

-c -x c++ -O0 -g -fno-inline -Wall -g -mthreads

I get:

clang++.exe: error: unknown argument: '-mthreads'

Is this because of either of the problems beforehand when CMake wqas
used ? If so how do I correct the CMake problems ?