[cfe-dev] scan-build in python

Anna Zaks ganna at apple.com
Wed Aug 27 10:07:55 PDT 2014

It would be interesting to see this project live! Developing a system for tracking issues over time and managing the bug reports is important for any static analyzer and we have been thinking about it for a while. clang/utils/analyzer/CmpRuns.py is a baby step in that direction (not sure if Alexey uses it or not).

What is the main reason this is done on a forked clang? Is it the time constraints that would be imposed by code review?

Cheers,
Anna.