[cfe-dev] scan-build in python

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Tue Aug 26 10:13:46 PDT 2014

Hello,

By the way, Alexey, during his gsoc, has made a lot of great progress.
We have now a web interface based on clang/scan-build. It allows
tracking of the history, mark of false positives and other
cool stuff.

It needs some documentations and polish but if you are interested to
test, you can have a look here:
https://github.com/alexey-klimov/clang/
He addressed the database issue by using an abstraction layer
(sqlalchemy). Maybe it could be interesting to use the same base.

Documentation is available here:
https://github.com/alexey-klimov/clang/tree/scan-build_tracking_platform/tools/tracking-platform/example

I will try to deploy a proof of concept with LLVM/Clang like I am doing
with:
http://llvm.org/reports/scan-build/

Cheers,
Sylvestre