[cfe-dev] Circumventing ExecuteAction's initialization of SourceManager instance

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:48:04 PST 2010

That would be a nice simplification, although I did not look at the results of the patch
just the patch file. I went git about a month ago for a non LLVM project, so I think
when I have time I'll use your patch in a git version. Although I know that svn can work
with git, and people have publicly available git repos, I've been nervous about
mixing the two. I guess there are no issues when submitting patches?

Garrison