[cfe-dev] Circumventing ExecuteAction's initialization of SourceManager instance

Peter Collingbourne peter at pcc.me.uk
Wed Nov 10 08:08:12 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 06:35:37AM -0500, Garrison Venn wrote:
> FYI, in trunk it looks like they got rid of CompilerInvocation::setLangDefaults, and
> replaced your usage with:
>
> (CI->getLangOpts()).OpenCL = 1;

Hi Garrison,

Actually, setting OpenCL to 1 won't work on its own; there are a number
of other flags that need to be set.  setLangDefaults is part of a patch
[1] I sent to cfe-commits which is meant to make this use case easier
to handle.  I'm still waiting for feedback on the patch (hint...)

Thanks,
--
Peter

[1] http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20101025/035808.html