[cfe-dev] my gsoc proposal: llvm/clang distcc

Peter Neumark peter.neumark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:07:47 PDT 2008

Hi,
As far as I know, distcc doesn't support binary AST caching and
distribution.
And the proposal is about complete reimpementation in C++ with static linked
llvm/clang libs.
The main benefit is in handling (storing, caching) AST-s in binary form. And
also to have a central process, which
tracks the node network load and coordinates incoming tasks according it.