[cfe-dev] Parser TODO/FIXME

Patrick Flannery foster_flannery at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 08:35:47 PDT 2007

    I have included a patch file for a few of the TODO/FIXME items in Parser.cpp .  Two of the elements are pretty straightforward.  The last which enforces a warning for a top level declaration of the form x;  is labeled as a warning for C99 only.  I however have checked that this warning is generated in c89 mode under gcc as well.   So I added the diagnostic at the WARNING rather than EXTENSION level and omitted getLang().C99 in the test for emitting the diagnostic.   Feel free to make any suggestions.
Patrick