[Openmp-dev] Is anyone configuring subdirectories?

Pirama Arumuga Nainar via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 20 10:42:27 PST 2017

For Android, we run CMake from the runtimes subdirectory because CMake
fails during try_compile for reasons I mentioned in
https://reviews.llvm.org/D40080.  After adding an empty 'project()' right
after the version specification, I can successfully build openmp for
Android by running CMake from the top-level .