[Openmp-dev] Is anyone configuring subdirectories?

Jonas Hahnfeld via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 15 08:22:32 PST 2017

To show what I have in mind, I have just put up three patches that
refactors duplicated code:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D40080: [CMake] Disallow direct configuration
https://reviews.llvm.org/D40081: [CMake] Refactor common settings and
flags
https://reviews.llvm.org/D40082: [CMake] Refactor testing infrastructure
(Note that all of these delete more lines than they add while preserving
or even adding functionality like a common check-openmp target.)

A fourth patch (https://reviews.llvm.org/D40083) dynamically detects
information about the test compiler. This is used to
1) restrict tests for libomptarget to Clang 6.0.0 and newer, and
2) XFAIL some tests for known (older) versions of the compiler - we'll
need more of this for OMPT.

Please take a look and kindly tell me what you think.
Jonas