[Openmp-dev] Is anyone configuring subdirectories?

Jonas Hahnfeld via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 9 13:52:10 PST 2017

Hi all,

is anyone directly configuring the subdirectories (runtime/,
libomptarget/) with CMake? That's currently possible but the usual
process (for me) seems to use the root directory that includes runtime/
and libomptarget/ (if OPENMP_ENABLE_LIBOMPTARGET is set).

I'm asking because I'd like to eventually deprecate / remove that
support. This would enable us to factor out some common CMake logic, for
example to setup tests. If you rely on that process to work or if you
think that it's important to have, please speak up!

Regards,
Jonas