[Openmp-dev] Removing openmp/testsuite directory

Sunita Chandrasekaran via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 7 16:42:18 PST 2017

This should be OK. With Oak Ridge, we are creating tests for 4.5 offloading
features, so we will have new tests to share, soon.
Sunita

​**********************************​
Sunita Chandrasekaran
Asst. Prof. Computer and Information Sciences
Affiliated, Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
430 Smith Hall, University of Delaware
p: 302-831-2714 e: schandra at udel.edu
Adjunct Prof. Dept. of Computer Science
University of Houston, TX