[llvm-devmeeting] Blind submission policy?

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 7 01:02:49 PST 2018

Hi Gergö,

I believe this is a misconfiguration in hotcrp, as we have never done it in
the past and there is no way we can guarantee the blind policy --- our
community is pretty small, so even anonymizing the submission would fail as
you pointed out.

I'm checking with the PC chair what was really intended.

Please submit your paper as is.

Kind regards,
Arnaud de Grandmaison